- This Thursday, May 23rd at 2:45 pm in the LBHS Library, all college bound juniors and their parents are invited to the Common Application College Workshop. Learn the ins and outs of how to apply to college using the Common App., how to build your college list of schools to apply to, tips on how to write your college essays, financial aid and scholarship info, and more. New this year will be a special appearance of current Breaker seniors to share their tips on how to successfully apply to college and what they know now that they wished they’d know before senior year. This is a workshop you don’t want to miss! RSVP in the College and Career Center or at lbusd.org/lbhsccc. Don’t forget, the Common App College Workshop is this Thursday, May 23 at 2:45 pm in the library for juniors and their parents!
- Anyone that still has a locker but is no longer in their sport must clean out their locker ASAP and turn in their lock to the Athletics Office.
- Any Seniors who plan to participate in Candle Rose this year must attend a mandatory meeting in the library right after school tomorrow.
- Also Seniors: Graduation photos will be delivered tomorrow. Please pick up your cap and gown and panoramic photo orders tomorrow in the quad at break.
- All 2019-2020 ASB class members will be meeting in the library at lunch on Thursday. This is a mandatory meeting and you must contact Mrs. Lundblad if you cannot make it.
- Active will be on campus selling socks on Wednesday at lunch. All socks will be $7 per pair CASH ONLY and $2 from each sale goes back to ASB to fund activities.
- CAASPP testing for Juniors starts this week. All Juniors will take the science portion in their US History class this Thursday or Friday. Next week, there will be a modified block schedule. Juniors will be in CAASPP testing each day at 7:30. 9th, 10th, and 12th grade students will have a start time of 10:10AM each day, Tuesday, May 28th through Friday, May 31st. Please check your school email for more information.