- WedJun19 4th-Grade Gold Rush
- WedJun19 5th-Grade Promotion and Pool Party
- ThuJun20 Last Day of School
- TueJun25 Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- ThuJul04 4th of July - District Closed 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
- TueJul16 Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- TueAug13 Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- MonAug26 First Day of School - All Sites
- TueAug27 Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- MonSep02 Labor Day Holiday - All Sites Closed
- TueSep24 Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
OUR MISSION IS FOR EACH STUDENT TO GAIN THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, WORLD PERSPECTIVES, AND SKILLS TO BECOME A LIFELONG LEARNER AND PRODUCER IN AN INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
ROCKET READY UPDATE
El Morro 4th grade teachers and students partnered with a school in Ghana. In the process students learned to become grateful for everything that we have in Laguna Beach.
Here at El Morro, we respect all abilities. Respectability Month was an effort by school staff and PTA to appreciate everyone's unique differences.
Distinguished School Award Winner
Vocal and Instrumental Music Participation
in 2nd-5th Grade
Raised By PTA Annually